Saturday, February 13, 2016

My V-Day Pout


Happy Valentine's Day Eve! I have to say, I'm not the biggest fan of V Day... I just don't think there needs to be one universal day to tell the people you love how much you care but I don't bash it. We still get involved in the form of a card... crazy, right? This year we're going to be doing food and a cinema date with a couple of friends as well so fairly chilled but making the most of it falling on a Sunday.

I'll still be puckering up though for it, swiping on a bit of fancy makeup and my go-to date night lip as well. That comes in the form of MAC Rebel. I adore this shade, it's a lovely soft pink toned berry shade that's not too in your face like a bold red lip is. Sure, it's not kiss-proof... but I'm going to be worried about it transferring onto is the straw of my vat of soda coke as I sit and devour Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool.

Who says romance is dead?

What are you upto for Valentines Day?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment