Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Wishlist: 16-02-2016


The first wishlist of 2016! Hurrah! I'd usually do Wishlist Wednesday but as I've changed my schedule around it's fallen on a Tuesday soo.... yeah, deal with it.

I've heard tons about the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks (£16.00) recently - although they're by no means new - and it's got me really tempted to try it! The shade Bellissima has caught my eye - a straight up nude, peachy shade that's suitable for every day by the looks of it. Are they worth the hype though?

Another product that's not new but I've only just found it... the Tarte Tartlette 2 In Bloom palette. OMG. This looks beautiful. The first Tartelette palette, although pretty, wasn't totally my taste as it was all matte but this second one has some shimmery metallic shades and I just think you could create some seriously gorgeous looks with it. Plus, on QVC, you get a double ended brush too for £31.68. NEED.

No onto something that is new... Kiehl's have brought out a couple of new face masks and it's the Turmeric & Cranberry Seed (£28.00) one that's made it on to my to-buy list because of it being targeted at brightening and energising dull skin. I'm always on the hunt for radiance boosting skincare and adore Kiehl's anyway so I have high hopes for this one.

Finally a couple of fashion items but fairly straight forward accessories. I've wanted these Quay Australia (£30.00) sunglasses for so long... seriously they always seemed to be out of stock on every website over summer and I couldn't find them anywhere! It looks like ASOS have them back in but I think I'm going to have to be quick 'cus I doubt they'll stay around for long. The other piece from ASOS is this awesome Badlands Teardrop (£8.00) silver ring. I've definitely more into silver jewellery and think this would be an awesome layering piece to go all Pheobe Buffay on.

What have you got on your wishlist?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment