Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Trying Out... Trilogy


So I got some really lovely skincare and beauty bits for Christmas and have been able to give them a real test over the last month. Yes, it's a month since the living room got filled with pretty paper and we stuffed our faces with chocolates and mince pies. Ok, so the chocolate thing is still a thing but let's move on...

I was super happy to open up this little kit from Trilogy - I've been spying a bunch of stuff from the brand for a while but never bitten the bullet to try it. It's actually this Rosehip Oil range that I wanted to get my mitts on to see how it'd tackle the little dehydration I have and also redness around my nose and on my cheeks.

So in it there are three mini trial sizes of the Trilogy Vital Moisturising Cream, Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ and Trilogy Rosapene Night Cream. Let's start with the Vital Moisturising Cream. So I have been using this in the morning before applying my makeup and it's been alright. It does feel hydrating, it sits well under makeup and the scent isn't over powering but I have to say I wasn't particularly blown away as such. It's a nice cream, but there are others I'd opt for instead once this runs out.

The two I've really taken a liking to are the two I've been using at night. First the Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ - I love oils and I love, love oils with rosehip in them. I massage it into my whole face concentrating on circular motions on my cheeks to really get it to sink in. I find it soaks in great but dries down quick enough so I can move onto the next step without waiting around. Then I go in with the Rosapene Night Cream. This is lovely and thick, it's fairly rich but feels super hydrating. I really love this cream and feel it's tackled my dehydration really well.

I wouldn't say my redness has gone - it definitely hadn't - but it is under control more than it was. My complexion much less dehydrated too and I definitely think it's down to using these products regularly over the last month.

Have you tried anything from Trilogy?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment