Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hello, friends...


You know that time the new guy started at work, you didn't quite catch his name but now it's way past the point of asking again without sounding rude? Yeah, that's kinda how I am about coming back to blogging.

The past 6 months have been up and down, rocky to say the least, in terms of my posting on here and I completely slipped off early December making it almost two months since I posted. It's not that I've not had anything to write - my beauty purchasing hasn't exactly ceased to exist - it's more just getting that ball rolling. And, as my wonderful metaphor seems to show, I felt I'd gone way past that point of just diving in and pretending like nothing had happened.

So, here's me... diving in. 

I'm hoping by forcing myself in front of this laptop the inspiration will flow, the ball will roll and some more cliché phrases that're stumbling out of my fingertips. Please God let my posts be more creative than this.

The plan? To cut it down a little. Instead of posting every other day making 4 posts a week, I'm doing it every other day but 3 days... Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. Sound alright? Well, see this as your Saturday post...

I'm back, with an abundance of beauty in hand.

See ya Tuesday,

Ax

Image above original source

No comments:

Post a Comment