Monday, December 07, 2015

AERIN Rose Balm


Happy Monday you lovely bunch! I'm definitely starting to feel festive now, we did some Christmas shopping this weekend and have got our tree up... it's all going on! Plus we have loads of Christmas songs playing at work now so there's no escaping it! 

Just a little drop in from me today to talk about a little pot of joy I rediscovered over the weekend really! I think Aerin is sometimes overlooked - it's a brand from Estee Lauder's granddaughter and truly has some beautiful pieces. I pulled out the AERIN Rose Balm* as I wanted a no makeup look with a little slick of colour and it works perfectly.

It's slightly tinted and hydrates wonderfully leaving a little gloss. It's a little tough to get the product out to being with but once it's warmed up it glides on with ease. I adore the packaging too with the gold screw top and simple branding on top. It just feels a little special when you're applying it as opposed to your standard balm.

Anyone else got some recommendations from Aerin?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment