Friday, November 20, 2015

Neom Perfect Night's Sleep...

So I had this post scheduled for the weekend just gone but then things went wrong in Paris, my heart broke, and it didn't seem right to be babbling on about makeup and beauty when there was so much destruction going on. I'm a journalist as my day job and am surrounded by horrible stories day in day out but the attack on Paris hit me hard. It still is. So I wanted to give it just a few extra days for things to settle down before posting this. After all, there's only so much negativity you can look at and hopefully a light hearted read like this will give you a break from the sadness going on right now; give you a breather...

I'm always on the hunt for little aides to help me nod off at night. I'm usually exhausted but sometimes I can't switch my brain off so I find bedtime spritzes and sprays really relax my senses and help me drift off. I've chatted about these few items before but I've currently got a new love... Neom Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist* (£20.00).

Well, it does what it says on the bottle! This smells divine. Seriously incredible. The blend of oils - patchouli, jasmine, lavender and chamomile - creates such a gorgeously spa like scent that's not too overpowering and lingers throughout the night. I like one spritz either side of my pillow and it fills the air around me as I lie down without intruding on my boyfriend's side of the bed. I find some sleep sprays that are solely lavender can be a little too strong but this is balanced perfectly with the other oils.

It's actually the first product I've tried from Neom - despite being on my wishlist forever - and I'm super impressed. I love the bottle design; it feels luxurious; and I can imagine it making such a thoughtful gift over Christmas for that person you know struggles to switch off. There's actually a bunch of other products in this Scent to Sleep range that I've not got my eye on like the candles and this one in particular - pouring the candle oil on your skin? Intriguing!

What are you favourite picks form Neom?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment