Friday, October 30, 2015

A Radiant Base With The Body Shop

So earlier this week I talked about my favourite highlighters and part of my collection is made up of some pieces from The Body Shop. 

The guys at TBS sent across a great little trio for creating a really radiant base during the winter months. I don't know about you, but that glowy look doesn't end after summer for me - I'm wanting that all year round!

Now makeup can get you so far but your choice of skincare can give you a glow before you even get to that. I'm already a fan of The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser.* Vitamin C is the biggie in this because it's what gives some oomph to the skin when things are looking a little dull. It's super light and almost jelly like - my skin drinks it right up! 

As I've said before, The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter* is so good for giving an all over glow. It's not glittery, it's a subtle shimmer, that I like to apply after primer but before foundation. You can also mix it into foundation if you want a lighter base but still look radiant. If you don't want an all over thing, just dab it on the high points of your face before going in with foundation and it'll just let those areas glow underneath. 

One final product that's great for keeping that glow is a highlighter and The Body Shop have a great one in the Honey Bronze range. The Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome* in 01 is a really pretty cream with a subtle shimmer that's great for day to day wear. Also great if you're just getting into the whole highlighting thing because it really is so subtle.

Are you a fan of a radiant base?

Ax





No comments:

Post a Comment