Sunday, November 22, 2015

New Lush Purchases: A Tooth Tablet & Getting Festive

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderfully relaxing weekend, staying warm and out of any stormy weather you may be getting wherever you are. It's something crazy like just over a week until December which is mad - how are we nearly at Christmas?! I'm kind of excited though... it means we get to put up the Christmas tree soon.. eek! 

I couldn't resist treating myself to some of the special edition bits from Lush a few weeks ago and to say I've been hooked is an understatement. I usually get totally overwhelmed in the Lush stores, pick up all the baths bombs then remember I don't like baths much - just showers - and then get sad that the beautiful scents don't often come in shower cream form. Until this year. The one bath bomb I've always wanted is the Lord of Misrule... it smells incredible and makes super pretty patterns when popped under running water. So when I spotted it in shower cream form I grabbed a bottle with both hands and now wish I'd have stocked up! 

Lord of Misrule Shower Cream is sweet but spicy thanks to the black pepper, a little earthy but really invigorating at the same time. I'm absolutely loving this especially to use in a shower before bed because the scent really does linger. I can still smell it in the bathroom the next day! Ok, so the green gloop isn't the most attractive and yes, I've found it splashed up my bathroom walls, but I can overlook that because it's such an awesome product! Seriously, can you make this permanent please?

The other item I picked up on a bit of a whim... Lush Sparkle Toothy Tabs. Yep, this is a solid toothpaste in tablet form. Crazy right? Ok so here's the gist... take one tablet, crunch it between your teeth, wet your toothbrush and brush as normal. I promise you this foams up like any normal toothpaste would and works wonders. A super strange sensation at first but I'm kind of in love. It works with my electric toothbrush too. There are a bunch of different ones to choose - they all have different targets - but I went for Sparkle that, as you'd expect, is for whitening the teeth. I can honestly say no other toothpaste gives me the instant gleam like this does! Ok, so it's not your usual flavour - this is actually grapefruit and pepper which is odd at first and kind of spicy and makes me salivate like crazy for some reason but my mouth feels super fresh afterwards. Basically, I think these rock and encourage everyone to check them out!

Have you picked up anything new from Lush recently?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment