Friday, September 18, 2015

New Purchases From The Body Shop


Ohh here she goes again. Rambling on about The Body Shop... I hear ya. But let me tell you, it's actually been a while since I bought anything from there so when I did pop by, I was overwhelmed by so many new releases! It's safe to say, a couple came home with me.

First up, the Italian Summer Fig fragrance was added to my list a while ago after Gemma spoke to highly of it. It was well worth the wait - it's truly beautiful! Sure it's probably more akin to summer months but for me it's a great day to day scent that's super easy to wear. It's light and fresh but has a depth to it - the complexity is similar to something you'd expect from Jo Malone, something I've heard a number of people say.

A adore the bottle design, all of the scents in this new range would look beautiful out on display but it's light and small enough to keep in a handbag for top ups throughout the day if needs be. I was tempted by Indian Night Jasmine too - it's much more of a night time scent though and let's be honest, grandma over here doesn't really get out...

The other product I came home with was from the new Spa of the World range. The Body Shop have hit the nail on the head with this whole range - from scrubs to massage oils and body clays, there are some wonderful products to really get you set on recreating a spa like experience at home. The items are more expensive than you'd normally get from TBS but the ingredients in them all are just that little bit more luxurious so it's justified. I chose the Himalayan Charcoal Body Clay. A body clay - yep. I'd seen a few snapchats from Estee so as soon as I spotted this I knew what it was. 

I'm yet to actually use it but it smells incredible! It's got a calming, tranquil scent and you can really identify the oils used in it. Recently I've noticed by chest and back getting a little congested and no amount of scrub has helped so I'm hoping this will do the trick. Sure, I'm gonna look scary as hell covering myself in it all but it'll be fun! Now I just need to get the boyfriend out the house...

Have you bought anything from The Body Shop recently?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment