Monday, September 14, 2015

Birthday Wishlist 2015


Eek it's almost that time again! My birthday is a couple of weeks away and it's been a while since I've had a good browse online - literally, I'm slacking in online shopping! - so thought I'd piece together a little birthday wishlist.

1. Cassava Mirror - Anthropologie £68.00 link
Something a little different to kick things off but I'm always looking for pretty pieces that can brighten the walls in our rented house and this would look beautiful in so many places. The kitchen, hallway or my dressing room... pricey but something that'd keep forever.

2. Personalised Le Pliage - Longchamp £104.50 link
I've been looking at Longchamp nylon Le Pliage bags for the past few months but didn't realise you could personalise them! After searching at the sizes I think 'Size 3' is the equivalent to the large tote. Colour wise I love this combo of navy with a yellow stripe, gold hardware and 'A.E.S' embroidered in navy on the front in a pretty swirly font. They're such classic bags and having a personalised one is always a selling point for me!

3. Jamie Oliver Everyday Super Food £10.79 link
I've pretty much grown up with Jamie's recipes book adorning my Dad's kitchen shelves and am loving his new Superfood series on Channel 4 so far so this would be a great addition to my own growing collection. I'm all for these types of meals so would love to have this to hand.

4. Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom £85.00 link
The latest addition to Jo Malone's beautiful collection and I adore it! It's floral, which I wouldn't normally opt for, but is super light and has a little muskiness to it. JM is crazy pricey but since getting my Earl Grey & Cucumber last year, I'm definitely sucked in - they're such good quality though! I also really want to treat myself to Blackberry & Bay because it layered up wonderfully with EG & C.

5. Racerback tank - Gap £24.95 link
I tweeted the other week that I'd fallen in love with Gap's workout range after I randomly nipped inside one for the first time in forever. The whole collection is pretty awesome but I love the print on this tank and the mesh back too.

6. Rose Golden Eye Set Vol 2 & Rose Golden Luxury Set - Zoeva £55.00 each link, link
Ohh I think I add these to my wishlists way more than is necessary but am still yet to add them to my brush collection. Love both of these sets and although it's not necessary to have both, I still lust over both!

7. Geoprint leggings - Gap £39.95 link
Another piece from Gap's fitness range. I love the design of these and when I was in store the quality of all the items seemed really impressive for high street. Definitely love to rock these in a training session!

8. Lizard Card Holder - Whistles £25.00 link
Onto the last few and they're all from Whistles - what? It wouldn't be a wishlist without some Whistles! I've been after one of the card holders from there for a while but the designs I like come and go so quickly - this one's pretty cool though and I love the gold lettering.

9. Lizard Coin Purse - Whistles £30.00 link
To be used alongside the card holder, I think the duo would be great to slot into my Whistles clutches for nights out. They'd take up next to no room! I love how slimline they are but still great quality with a wicked design.

10. Loop Print Scarf - Whistles £45.00 link
Last but not least this pretty little scarf from Whistles. I love throwing on a scarf with my work outfits over a plain t shirts and black trousers - it instantly makes it more interesting without having to over think it. This is really cute though, love the print and love navy with the burgundy fade on the end.

Anything on my wishlist take your fancy? Or tell me what you're lusting over!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment