Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Current Morning Skincare Routine #1


Skincare has kinda become way more important to me over the past 12months. I've been getting way more into my cleansers, eye creams and serums and although I think I really could develop my routine a little more, here's a little look at what I am using at the moment.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist link
Ok so this doesn't happen very often, mainly when I'm feeling fancy, but The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist leaves my skin feeling so good. Y'all know I love the Vitamin E range and this is another good'n - simply spritz it on before I continue with the rest of my routine to freshen up the skin and calm down the redness a tad.

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream link
Now, I am still searching for an eye cream that'll blow me away but I do enjoy using this of the morning. It's really creamy so hydrates the skin without being too heavy on such a delicate area however with so many people raving about it I'm thinking the full size must be somehow different to the mini samples I've had... no idea! Don't get me wrong, this is still a great eye cream and is especially good for younger skin.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for in an eye cream really - I came close to love with the Midnight Recovery from Kiehl's as I felt it tighten after applying it, but nothing has truly blown me away. Suggestions welcome!

Sarah Chapman Skinesis Morning Facial link
Ahhh talking of being blown away... yes, Sarah Chapman! My first, and only, dabble in the Skinesis range - so far! - and I love it. No, at £46 a pop I don't use this every day, but when it's a special occasion, a night out or sometimes when my skin is just looking a little jacked up I smooth one pump of this over my skin. I truly don't mind investing more in skincare though, but I like to know it's worth my pennies. Trust me with this one - it smells divine, feels divine... read my full review here.

Clarins Multi-Active Day link
I love, love, love Clarins skincare! I think it's possibly my favourite skincare line ever. It was the first high end brand I tried out when my Dad bought me some bits from there in my mid-teens. Back then I had no clue what I was doing but nowadays I'm head over heels when I unwrap something special from Clarins. The Multi-Active Day is a recent addition (hello, Christmas) but I'm really enjoying it. It's fairly thick, perfect for my dehydrated skin at the moment, but soaks into the skin super easy. It's targeted for 'early signs of wrinkles' which I am A-OK with because I'm always saying you can never start too early with looking after ageing skin. A real treat that I'm hoping to repurchase when I do finish this pot!

Are there any skincare pieces I need to take a look at? Let me know!

Ax


No comments:

Post a Comment