Friday, January 09, 2015

Currently Watching #1


Hi everyone. My name's Amy and I'm addicted to Netflix.

It's true, it's a serious obsession! Recently it's been on fire with some seriously good additions, oldies and newbies, and I can't help but load it up when I get back from work for a couple of hours on indulgence. C'mon, I know full well y'all are with me...

RuPaul's Drag Race
Ahhh I LOVE THIS SHOW. Seriously, I didn't think I would but I am obsessed. Thanks to Anna for this addiction - turns out a drag queen version of ANTM is right up my street! I adore Ru and Michelle Visage is a QUEEN. I'm currently on season 5 after binge watching this incredibly colourful and camp show nonstop for the past month - I end up having to reign in my sassiness after I've had a big session as my other half doesn't quite get the meaning of 'What's the T?'

Pretty Little Liars
I remember this coming out a fair few years ago but just didn't seem to get into it at all but since being hooked on the likes of The Vampire Diaries et al, I think I'll love it! It's currently bookmarked in My List for me to start once I'm done with RPDR (that'll be a sad day!) - hopefully it's worth the wait! Anyone else seen PLL?

Girl, Interrupted
And oldie but a goodie - I love this film! When it got added I re-watched it straight away for the 1000th time and fell in love with Angelina all over again. It's a fairly deep film about a girl with mental health problems who has a love/hate friendship with Jolie's character - I love films like this that have a real story to them. If you like Once Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, you'll like Girl, Interrupted.

What have you guys been watching? Any suggestions to throw my way?

Ax

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with PLL, I've watched it from the start and it just keeps getting better! Beware though it will give you serious hair, make up envy haha :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete