Monday, November 03, 2014

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant




Another day and another chance to try out some of the many goodies gifted at Fabb Birmingham - seriously, there was so much, my blog is going to be filled with reviews of stuff from those bags! This week I've been giving the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant* a whirl and y'know what? It's pretty good!

I used to love using face scrubs every day and didn't feel like my face was clean unless I'd scrubbed it within an inch of its life. Now I know that's not the best way to cleanse my skin and am more akin to a cream cleanser nowadays but sometimes you just need a good ol' scrub of those pores, right? The Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is for that exact purpose - daily use - and it does work really well. It's a very odd concept, something I've never used before, a powder that turns into a foamy exfoliant when mixed with water. Simply wet your hands, pour in the powder and rub together to create some bubbles and exfoliate your face. It's a very fine exfoliant, hence why it's suitable for daily use, but you can increase how 'scrubby' you want it by using more powder. I like to use a fair bit so I guess I'll get through this little tub rather quick.

It has no scent and is suitable for sensitive skin. I've used a couple of Dermalogica samples in the past and always been pleased with the results and this is no different. I won't be using it daily but maybe once or twice a week depending on how my skin is looking.

Have you tried Dermalogica Dail Microfoliant?

Ax

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! This and the Special Cleansing Gel are my favourite skincare products

    www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete