Friday, October 10, 2014

Double Dose of E

Vitamin E that is.

It's no secret that not only do I adore The Body Shop, I adore the Vitamin E range in particular - I've already mentioned it here and here. Usually I mix it up with a couple of different types of products but recently I've been doubling up on, what are essentially, moisturisers.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil (£13.00) has been in my stash for a while now and I've really been enjoying it as part of my evening routine but my skin hasn't felt quite right over the past week or so - particularly dehydrated, makeup not sitting properly, generally uneven skintone - so I've been adding in another Vitamin E product, The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet (£12.00).

The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet came on holiday with me back in July but, in all honesty, I just couldn't get to grips with it. I found the texture quite odd and a little gritty and didn't feel like it did much. However, paired with the Overnight Serum-in-Oil? We've got a winner. I have no idea why it works but a walnut sized amount of this on top of the serum at night has really made a difference to my skin. It still has an odd texture when you work it in, but once it's been sucked up you can't feel anything left behind but my skin is left feeling much more hydrated and plumped up.

I think this is going to work wonders over winter for giving my skin a little bit of TLC while I get some shut eye! Do you have any skincare bits that you change up when the cold weather hits?

Let me know!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment