Wednesday, October 08, 2014

October Lipstick Challenge: Week 1


So it's been a week since I kicked off my October Lipstick Challenge of wearing a different lipstick/lip product every single day. How's it gone? So far, so good! It's been nice wearing something new but it's also making me think do I really need all of these lip products? And that's only after a week! In all honesty, I don't think I could part with any of my collection but I may have a hunt through by the end of the month to see if there's some I could clear out.

I've been reaching for the nudes and pink more so this week but did venture out a red yesterday so I'm going to be opting for a few more this coming 7 days. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to see my daily posts of what I opt for each day, including today's choice! I've also started using the hashtag #HoALipstickChallenge so a quick search of that on Instagram will pull up all the lipsticks so far!

So what's been worn so far?
Day 1: Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake link
Day 2: MAC Speed Dial (Cremesheen) link
Day 3: MAC Pure Zen (Cremesheen) link
Day 4: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 20 link
Day 5: Soap & Glory A Great Kisser in Juicy Peach link
Day 6: Maybelline Color Elixir in Petal Plush link
Day 7: Maybelline Color Drama in Red Essential link

Don't forget - follow my journey to see just which lipsticks I choose as part of the October Lipstick Challenge!

Ax

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic idea! I totally get the thing about not being able to part with any of these lovely lipsticks as I'm like that too! :)

    http://themissbeautysaverblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete