Sunday, August 31, 2014

Most Popular Posts: August 2014


That's that then! August is done! Say, what?! To mark such an occasion I thought I'd jog your memory for the posts we've had this month by sharing the ones you've all been reading the most. Let's get started, shall we?

Day to Day Jewellery link
A look at the jewellery I tend to slick on my fingers, wrist and neck each day. This was the top one from this month's posts so maybe I should look at the rest of my collection sometime? Let me know!

Current Shower Routine link
This was a surprise! My shower routine second in the list this month? I guess you're all as nosey buggers as I am!

Balayage Part I: Bleach London Beach Lights link
The first stage of my balayage journey! Quick update, the blonde has faded a little so I'll definitely be going back in with the bleach next month - don't worry, I'll keep you all in the loop!

YSL Rouge Volupte Nude Beige link
Ahh who can resist a bit of luxury beauty? Not me and clearly not you guys! Last on this list is the post on my first ever YSL purchase.

What kind of posts would you like to see in September?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment