Sunday, July 27, 2014

Instalife #1.


A fair few things have been going down in these parts recently and so, after a hectic couple of weeks I thought I'd take a moment to reflect on the goings on and share a few recent snaps! Most of the centre around the fact a got promoted at work which was something I'd been working on for the past month! I am so happy and had a lovely time celebrating.

Top Row
Start of a fresh week means my favourite post-gym snack and a little blogging
It was Bastille Day which meant it was 6 years since Dave and I took our first trip together to Paris!
Finishing at 1pm has its perks when the weather's as good as this

Middle Row
This was my 'I got promoted!' face :)
The lovely pink roses I got off one of my wonderful work colleagues as a well done!
My beautiful new Topshop purse that was my well done gift to myself

Bottom Row
Out for dinner + new Asos garms + mirror selfie
The incredible Bubblegum Daiquiri I had at my celebratory meal at TGI Friday's - delicious!
Another work colleague well done - super cute cupcake cones that tasted incredible!

You can follow my life goings on and beauty-pics galore on Instagram. But, in the meantime, tell me what's been going on in your world?

Ax


No comments:

Post a Comment