Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: 27-11-13 Christmas Edition #2

Following on from last week's beauty fuelled Christmas Edition #1, I thought I'd piece together something a little more random but with equally beautiful items! Take a look...

Urban Outfitters skulls (£15.00): These little guys are meant to be money boxes but I just want them to adorn my dressing table and keep me company during my morning makeup routine. The come in a bunch of designs but the gold and flocked pink are my top picks. 

Starbucks Rose Gold tumbler (£14.95): It houses coffee and chai lattes and it's rose gold - need I say anymore? I think I need this in my life for my 4am commute this winter. 

Clothbound Classics (£10-£12): Aren't these just the most beautiful things? I've read them in the past but these covers are just perfect! Yes, I'm drawn in by the small details. There are tons to choose from but my picks are Dracula (for my vampire obsession), Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass (because it's a childhood classic) and Vanity Fair (erm, duh?). They're a good price too, so perfect stocking filler!

Q&A a Day Journal (£8.00): I love the concept of this! So each day you answer a question and then you go back to each one every day for the next 5 years - so you can see how you answers differ over the years depending on the changes in your life. I think it'd be so fascinating! Love, love, love.

Diptyque 50 Years Gift Set (£55.00): Ok, so this is crazy pricey but I feel like I'm missing out on something having everyone from Amelia to Anna showing some serious love for these candles. This would be an extra special gift because of the cost but something I'd adore.

Disney Classic Mugs (£6.00): As a huge Disney fan the classics are always the best and these are two of my favourites. Not just for tea and hot chocolate, I'd fill these dainty Peter Pan and Dumbo mugs with champagne or mulled wine for the festive season.

What Did I Buy Today? journal (£7.99): Now, this bad boy would come in so useful. It's packed with notes on what you spend your money on, how you've saved money and budgeting which I'd really like to start getting a hold of. Plus it laid out with pretty doodles and coloured logos which makes it even more enjoyable to fill in!

Rituals Under a Fig Tree Candle (£19.50): After such a pricey set higher in the list, this is a much more affordable option. I adore the smell of fig and the name of this just screams Christmas to me! Housed in a gorgeous sleek black tumbler, this would be gorgeous to burn in the colder months.

Topshop Santa PJ Tee (£18.00): Elf has to be one of the greatest Christmas films of all time - seriously, to hang out with Buddy for the day would get anyone in the festive spirit. I love the digital print on this. This would be perfect for a Christmas Eve gift to get snuggly in as you wait for Santa to deliver the goods.

Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Rose Gold (£120.00/$195.00): Saving the best for last, this Rebecca Minkoff bag is just, ah, beautiful. I've liked her bags for a long time, namely after Fleur and Ingrid showed off their delights. I love the rose gold accents on this and it'd make a nice change form my Zara Office City bag! A girl can dream...

Failing that, a pair of leather gloves would go down a treat and stop my fingers from turning to ice every morning...

What's on your list?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment