Monday, September 16, 2013

Review: Clinique CC Cream



You know there are those products that you just want to shout to the world about? Those products that are simply amazing and you think everyone you know should have? This is one of them.

Clinique's CC Cream has been a staple in my make up routine every single day for the past 3 months or so. Not being able to tell you all how fabulous it is has pretty much killed me! (Damn my broken MacBook...)

Anyway, if you haven't heard of CC creams, firstly - where have you been? - secondly, they're awesome. I was never a fan of BB creams, I just didn't get them. They were greasy and light and never seemed to do anything to my skin. These badboys however... well, they're a whole new story. I suffer from a serious case of red-cheeks. It's a terrible thing y'know. However, this is the first thing that has actually covered it. It also tackled my oily t-zone well, too. Just sayin'.



Throughout the summer, I favoured this lighter finish over foundation because I began to feel like I was caking makeup onto my skin and into my pores - never good. As the weather gets cooler and the nights get darker, I will probably head back to the dark side but until then, this does me just fine.

At £22 it's not cheap, but there are plenty more foundations and the like that are way more (Giorgio Armani, Dior - I'm looking at you) and this works just as well. I guess it depends on your budget and what finish you're after. Saying that, I've not found a drugstore dupe for something like this.

I have shade 'light', one up from the lightest they do, and it's a perfect match which also allows me to bronze it up a bit without looking like Amy Childs. No offence Ames.

All in all - this product rocks.

Over & out,
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment