Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Maybelline Super Stay Gel Nail Colour in Sunkissed


The sunshine is most definitely out this week and I am loving it! Ok, so trying to sleep at night is proving a bit of an issue (serious on top of the covers situation) but I'll take that if I get to spend my afternoons soaking up some rays in the garden.

It seems my mani is getting in on the summery action too and I just couldn't resist Maybelline Super Stay in Sunkissed after seeing Amelia Liana rave about it recently. I'd seen Tati's video on her favourite peachy toned makeup products and was on the hunt for a perfect peach polish - my search was over with this one!

Sunkissed is my perfect peach - it's got just the right amount of orange and pink whilst keeping things nice and pastel-like. Plus, it looks kick ass with a tan! The formula of the Maybelline Super Stay range is always a winner - super thick and glossy with a gel like finish and, although I wear falsies, I've had zero chips or anything on them since applying on Saturday.

What are you go-to summer shades?

Ax

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shade, Amelia definitely put these polishes on the map. My favourite is Uptown Blue, it's stunning!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete