Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: 09-10-13



The Style Tartan Dress (£59.00): I think everyone needs some tartan in their lives this autumn. I'm a little bit obsessed but am yet to pick the perfect addition to my wardrobe. I could cover myself in the print but am trying to restrain myself. This would go down perfectly teamed with a crisp white shirt.

Nails Inc Polishes (£11.00-£12.00): I am desperate for a matte white polish and Floral Street is top of my list! I just think it'd look so chic and simple. I'm also obsessed with finding the perfect rose gold and the latest foil editions are luring me in - this one is King's Road.

Zara skorts (£25.99): I am obsessed with these skorts! After seeing them all over the bloggersphere months ago I'm yet to brave one myself. However, the latest cobalt and geranium colours might twist my arm... oh and the classic black and white please.

Zara Mini Office City bag (£29.99): I love my standard office city bag from Zara but I think this smaller version would be perfect for weekend use and save my back some aggro in the process. Plus the berry shade is totes autumnal.

Whistles Canter Boots (£185.00): The priciest thing on this list and completely out of reach but oh so pretty. Such classic boots with gorgeous detailing! Oh please, you and my tootsies would be a match made in heaven... and you'd get on great with that Zara bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment