Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Top Three | Night Creams


Oh hello, strangers! After a few days off for my cousin's wedding in Spain - which was amazing, check out some pictures on my Instagram! - I'm back and ready to go with many more posts for you all.

Today I'm talking about some beautifully hydrating night creams. Although it's supposedly summertime, I'm still finding my skin needs a little bit of a extra moisture overnight and opting for one of these three is always a failsafe option. If you have dehydrated skin or and just looking for something a little heavier than a normal moisturiser, then keep reading.

For a real intense hit of hydration, The Body Shop's Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream is right up there as my go-to. As the name suggests, this really does inject some serious moisture into the skin without feeling heavy or cakey. My skin laps this up when it's really in need; it glides on and soaks in effortlessly and smells really lovely. It's super gentle and my skin always feels so much less tight as soon as I've applied it.

Next up, for something not as heavy but still luxurious, the Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream is fantastic. This is from the Youth Recovery range so perfect for 20-something skin that's not quite in the 'anti-ageing' bracket. I adore this range anyway and this night cream hasn't disappointed. It's a little lighter than The Body Shop one but still really soothing and hydrating. I'd say this could be for most skin types, although the tube says norma to combination, because it's not so heavy and more aimed at younger skin in general. I don't have combination skin but I still feel the benefits from this.

The lightest of the bunch, but actually my current favourite is Origins Make A Difference Night. This smells insanely good! Described as an overnight hydrating repair cream, I think they've hit the nail on the head. It's much lighter than the other two but my skin feels so hydrated and looks brighter in the morning without a doubt. A little goes a long way so this tub will last me a long while. I also picked it up for a little cheaper at Cheshire Oaks - always a good place to scout discount beauty - but it's in Debenhams 10% off at the moment.

What are you favourite night creams?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment