Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Bath Oil



I think unwrapping one of these black trimmed, cream boxes cloaked in a pretty black bow might be the one thing that'll always get my heart racing. There's just something so luxurious about Jo Malone and the bath oils are no different.

My first dabble into Jo Malone wasn't that long ago with my purchase of Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne but Jo has been in my life for a while as family members adore the scents too. I have to be honest, the bath oils had never struck me but I have definitely been missing out. Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Bath Oil* is just as beautiful as the cologne. The scent isn't compromised because of its bath-time formula instead it'd just enhance the scent if teamed with the cologne. It smells incredible. Seriously, Lime Basil & Mandarin, to me, epitomises Jo Malone because it was the first scent I experienced. It's definitely not going to be for everyone but the spicy fragrance brings back wonderful memories for me. Isn't it strange how a scent can do that? I think immersing yourself in a hot tub with this filling the air would be so relaxing.

Wouldn't this make a perfect Mother's Day gift? I think any woman would be over the moon to receive a little Jo Malone - presented so beautifully and just holding it in your hands, it feels special. Sure, this bath oil isn't something you'd use everyday - unless you also bathe in gold - but for a special occasion? There's nothing better!

What will you be getting for Mother's Day?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment