Thursday, June 26, 2014

ASOS Sale Picks #ASOSSale


Yay! The ASOS sale is back! Well, I wish I could get excited about it but when you're living on as tight of a budget as I am, it kind of just makes me sad. However, it doesn't hurt to put a little wishlist together, does it?

Most of my picks are summer holiday related. I go away with my other half at the end of July so some serious summer purchases are really needed! Whether that'll happen, I have no idea, but a girl can dream...

Black Cami (£22 £13) link
I saw something similar to this in Anna's latest capsule wardrobe video and really like the detail. You can never have enough cami's, right? Especially for holiday!

Super Rich Kids vest (£18 £12) link
I'm not really into vests but I love just the slogan - it reminds me of a track from my favourite summer album, Channel Orange by Frank Ocean. It'd be a nice alternative for a beach cover up too. It also comes in white, but I'm so pasty that'd just blend in with my skin...

Cage Back tee (£30 £15) link
This is so pretty! I love tops like this that are classic but have a twist. From the front it'll look pretty standard but that caged back adds something extra. Perfect for early evening holiday meals.

Embroidered Paisley shorts (£38 £26) link
Shorts are my best friend on holiday - you can keep cool and your dignity because there's no risk of flashing your undercrackers. These are made of a light material but the print and embroidery make them a little more interesting.

Esprit Striped shorts (£17 £10) link
Ooh these are so cute! I don't seem to have any PJ shorts, only full leg, and with this hot weather I'm pretty much melting each night. Something simple like this will do nicely - and what a bargain!

Denim dress (£30 £15) link
I love this dress! I've not been into the denim dress thing since I was about 12 but the light wash of this makes it much more wearable and the cut looks like it'd be super flattering. Oh and that cut out back is beautiful!

Leaf Print beach dress (£26 £18) link
Beach cover ups are a bug bear for me. Shorts and a tee feel like too much work to take on and off but a kaftan doesn't really cover much at all. Something like this strappy dress is way more up my street - thrown on and off easily but still cute enough for popping somewhere for food.

Oversized stripe tee (£20 £14) link
Lord knows I have way too many striped tees in my wardrobe but they're just so perfect! I love the oversized style of this one. Perfect for cooler summer nights, will look ace with white shorts and still ideal for every other season with jeans.

River Island Poppy print blazer (£48 £28) link
Urm, bargain?!! This is what I love about ASOS, all the high street brands they stock - River Island can be really overpriced in my opinion but with ASOS sales here there and everywhere I can get it for a normal price. I love the print of this, very Rihanna, no? Perfect for summer!

Nike Free 3.0 (£90 £72) link
Since really getting into my gym regime, I find myself eyeing up trainers more and more. The colour of these are insane. I love my Free's but another pair wouldn't hurt, would it? Something bright and colourful for summer!

What have you got your eye on from the ASOS sale?

Ax

Don't forget my GIVEAWAY to win an Odylique Coconut Candy Scrub! Enter here - it closes 07/06!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely picks! The leaf beach dress is so pretty! :)


    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk


    x

    ReplyDelete