Friday, March 07, 2014

Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish


Ever since going to Anna and Lily's Kiehl's Meet Up in December, my love for Kiehl's has grown and grown. I'd never tried anything from the brand before then but I just can't seem to get enough of it! So, when my sister presented me with a box full of Kiehl's goodies at Christmas, well - I was over the bloody moon.

Within the kit was this beauty, the Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish. Oh my, this stuff is so good. It's a body exfoliator that's super creamy and filled with exfoliating particles that are by no means harsh on the skin at all. The best thing about it? The smell. It smells like coconuts and holiday and the beach and general yumminess! I adore anything coconut and even though this doesn't even have extracts of it, I don't think, the other ingredients like soy milk, honey, almond oil and shea butter seem to create that beautiful scent. I actually feel like I'm exfoliating my body with ground coconut - amazing.

As I said, it's not abrasive at all, but I still only use this a few times a week. I love how creamy it is and that it lathers up beautifully which soothes the skin while you scrub away. My skin is left feeling super soft and smelling delicious. Made even better with a layer of the Creme de Corps Body Lotion (another must have).

I cannot get enough of Soy Milk & Honey Body Polish and will most definitely be repurchasing once this runs out. It's just £22.50 for 200ml which I think is amazing. Yes, more than your drugstore stuff but this is SO worth it.

Right, what's next on my Kiehl's list?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment