Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: 20-11-13 Christmas Edition #1


Being just a matter of weeks away from Christmas Day I thought I'd change things up a little bit and make a Top 10 Wishlist of beauty bits that might also help you out with gift ideas or even to add to your own Christmas list! Let's get started...

Clarins Forest Eye Palette (£31.00): I adore the Clarins palettes, especially for Christmas. I was generously given one by my Dad last year which I love. That one's filled with golden shades so I think this, with the darker offerings (especially that khaki) would make a lovely addition. They come in gorgeous suede bags too which make them feel super special.

MAC Nocturnals Pigments and Glitter (£25.50): As part of the holiday collection, MAC have brought out some seriously good kits that are great value for money. In this one there's five pigments in shades perfect for Christmas and New Year! The price is amazing for what you get - these pigments last forever. This is the Green and Teal one, I think there's other colour kits too though.

Clinique More Than Moisture Set (£45.00): A little on the pricier side but Clinique always do such wonderful skincare gifts at Christmas and this year is no different. Their products are amazing at any time of year but I always look forward to getting a cheeky set under the tree. This year, I think a moisture-based one would answer a lot of prayers for my skin.

Clinique Black Honey Set (£25.00): I feel like this kit was made for me. I love a dark lip and nail combo in the winter so this would go down a treat! With a lipstick, gloss, nail polish and mini mascara you're getting great value for money and a real worthwhile set to give someone this Christmas.

Origins Mask Marvels (£25.00): Origins is one of those brands I've never really explored but heard about tons on the blogger scene - especially their masks. This kit gives you a chance to try out three of their best as a taster into the world of Origins - what a coincidence it's the three I've had my eye on. I love these type of kits because it means you can go and get the full size if you take a liking to one of them. They're all 75ml too which is pretty darn impressive.

Jouer Puttin' On The Glitz (£21.00): Another brand I haven't tried but heard lots about, Jouer. I think going for lip products is always a safe move when trying out a brand for the first time and this little kit is cute as a button. Coming in a mini beauty bag (that'd go straight in my handbag) with three glosses in a nude, pink and red I think it's such good value! I'd be chuffed with this.

REN Radiance Gift Pack (£30.00): I've tried a couple of bits from REN in the past but am yet to experience the Glycolactic Mask that so many people rave about. You get a 50ml bottle of it in this kit which on it's own is worth £30 so already you've got value for money! Again, the large bag it comes in is such a bonus. A brilliant set!

Jurlique Skin Balancing Oil (£39.00): This isn't a kit like many of the others but it's very much a luxury product that I wouldn't choose to treat myself to on a regular day. I've started noticing scarring on my skin a lot more recently and, having read so much about the benefits of using an oil, I'd love to give this one a go. I've heard wonderful things about Jurlique too.

NARS Crime of Passion (£35.00): Oh God, this palette... this palette. Three shadows (Naiade, Jezebel & Pandora), Deep Throat blush, Laguna bronzer and a Deep Throat gloss? What a brilliant little kit! I could take this away for a weekend and be set, no issues! I particularly adore the look of Jezebel... Oooh please, Santa.

Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood (£59.00): Now, it wouldn't be a Christmas beauty list wihtout one of Bobbi's offering's for the season now, would it? This has been lingering on my bookmarks for a long, long while and it's still top of the list in many cases. Just look at it! Seriously, it's one of the stand outs from Bobbi Brown this Christmas for me - despite the hefty price tag.

What's on your Christmas list this year?

Ax

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I might have to add the Origins Mask Marvels onto my Christmas wish list aswell. Sounds really good!

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete