Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: 13-11-13




ASOS Embroidered Jacket (£42.00): I'm not huge on colour when it comes to my clothes but when I do, it tends to come from a jacket or blazer of some sort. I think I've started to hoard jackets like this but they're so versatile  and can make a simple outfit really classic. I love this offering because of the embroidery, it reminds me of a geisha. Lush.

Korres Fig Body Butter (£12.50): After Kate raved about this several times, I'm pretty sure it's time for me to get my hands on it now. If Kate recommends a body butter so highly, I know I have to have it. Oh and the delicious fig scent may sway it a little too...

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask (£26.10): So, without even needing to read a review, Estee only needed to list this in her Sunday stuff and it's made me want it. My skin is having a bit of a hissy fit at the moment, it can't decide whether it's covered in blemishes, uneven or just plain dehydrated so something really nourishing would go down a treat.

Zara Suede Sandals (£39.99): Ankle straps and I just don't get on - thanks for that inheritance mother. So despite adoring these pretty, strappy numbers that I see everywhere I can't wear them... until I found this pair. Zara never disappoint me and they've answered my footwear prayers. I really need to get my mitts on these.

NARS Ride Up To The Moon (£32.00): I've missed out on so many of the recent palettes by NARS and I'm determined not to let this slip through my fingers. It doesn't seem to have flown off the shelves like And God Created The Woman or the more recent Space NK exclusive One Night Stand  (I will make you mine one day!) but it's equally as beautiful. That khaki is exactly what my eyes need. Right now. Thanks, Lily for enabling me on this one.

What have you got your eye on this week?

Ax

1 comment: