Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: 06-11-13




Topshop Jumpsuit (£38.00): I have been on the hunt for a jumpsuit for bloomin' ages and this little beauty seems to tick all the boxes. I have so many ways I want to wear it - it's a shame I never actually go anywhere to justify it...

Stila Magnificent Metals Foils Comex Copper (£33.50): As autumn continues, the bronzey eyeshadows are coming out but I fancy something a little special. This from Stila is definitely a lot special. The liquid primer really makes the metallic finish pop and look like foil on your lids.

Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder (£33.50): A fair few bloggers have been sharing the love for this beauty recently. Alix and Amelia, I blame you! It looks like a beautiful bronzer that cuts out the orangey tones you see in so many others. This one is specifically for brunettes (they also have a blondes variation).

Thomas Sabo Ear Cuff (£24.95): As someone who changes their mind so often, going crazy on ear piercing isn't really an option. It took me 4 years to get my seconds and thirds done. This is why these beautiful cuffs from Thomas Sabo are perfect for the flakey fashionistas (blergh did I just use that word?) as you can just pop it on and off whenever. It's also not going to break the bank. Love. It.

Whistles Rivington Pouch (£80.00): Now, it wouldn't be a wishlist without a bit of Whistles that came into my life thanks to some enabling from Miss Anna. Again. Damn you, Anna. I adore the clutch I got for my birthday off my best friend but this slightly larger one is right up my alley. The shiny crocodile effect and gold accents are screaming to be paired with that jumpsuit!

What's on your list this week?

Ax

1 comment: