Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: 30-10-13



Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita (£38.00): I've been lusting over the whole Charlotte Tilbury line since it launched but this is one item that keeps cropping up on the blogosphere and bumping it higher and higher up my wishlist. With everyone from Lily Pebbles to Lily Melrose raving about it, I feel like I need to get my mitts on it! The colours are so perfect for autumn/winter and would go down a treat over Christmas and New Year.

Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder (£33.00): Now this bad boy has been on my list for a long, long time. It's the perfect contour shade and I can't find anything like it anywhere else. It gives more of a grey, muddy look as opposed to the orangey toned bronzers I tend to use. I've been in love with this for so long, I just hope I can add it to my kit soon!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (£56.00): Oh god, this... this is something else! The Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders have been on my radar for a long while but the price is just too much to justify. Not that this one helps... but you do get three in the set! Completely acceptable in my book. I blame Anna for this thanks to her recent review. It's a serious treat product but even if I'm too scared to use it, it can sit beautifully on my dressing table. I think I'd be the happiest person alive to find this under the Christmas tree. Please, Santa.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (£33.00): Becca has been around for a long while, but the Australian brand never seems to have been at the forefront of my mind. However, I recently came across this whilst browsing Space NK - as you do - and I think I might just need it as my winter highlighter. This one is in Moonstone which looks like the perfect balance - not too pink, not too coppery. It seems like a little goes a very long way so the price doesn't panic me. Too much.

Sigma F80 (£16.50): I've been eyeing up the Sigma brushes for a while and after reading several posts about this flat top foundation brush I'm tempted to give it a whirl and put my Real Technique Expert Face brush to one side. *Major gasp!* It's purse friendly and I'm interested to see the finish it'd give.

So a beauty-filled wishlist this week, packed with items I've wanted for a while but tend to be a little out of reach for my bank balance! Sad times.

What do you have your eye on this week?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment