Wednesday, October 23, 2013

#AccessAllASOS



I got the most wonderful news today!
A week or so ago I applied to be part of Access All ASOS, an exclusive insider group where you'll get the chance to do some super fun ASOS things, get first looks at collections, go to events and all the news to go with it.... AND I GOT ACCEPTED!

I never in a million years thought I'd be considered for it but this little blog and I are one of the select few who got in and I'm so grateful - thank you, ASOS! I received an email this morning and got home to a lovely little box filled with a handwritten card, a cute fortune cookie, plus some sweet ass nail stickers and a gorgeous nude Rimmel lipstick in Birthday Suit.


Again - I can't express how excited I am and cannot wait to share some ASOS goodness with you all!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment