Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: 23-10-13




Boohoo Jumper (£20.00): It's that time of year again, the nights are getting darker and the damned clocks change this weekend - sad face! So, it's only fair we treat ourselves to some cosies. I've picked this jumper because I adore the colour! The dove grey is simple but the lattice detail at the back and ribbed knit just gives it a little sommat-sommat, don't you think?

Bobbi Brown Nude Glow Shimmer Brick (£35.00): It wouldn't be a wishlist without some beauty in here now, would it? This is from the Christmas 2013 collection at Bobbi Brown - I could have easily posted about everything but picked this out because, well, it's beautiful. The packaging is stunning and I guarantee a swipe of this on your cheekbones will glam up any outfit - even that jeans and tee combo.

Michel Mercier Detangling Brush (£14.95): Now, I've been a long time lover of my Tangle Teezer but the odd design and my hands can't seem to get a grip of each other... literally. It has a tendency to fly out my mitts. That's why I think this offering from Michel Mercier will be a much better option. Plus it's been raved about. And it's pink.

Hollister Arrow Point Hoodie (£74.00): I had a Hollister hoodie a couple of years ago however, like a lot of things, it went walkabouts whilst living in a shared house at uni... the mysterious case of the missing hoodie. So I think it's about time I get another one what with all this miserable weather. I love the cosiness of this one, my skin is just begging to be encased in that fur lining! Pricey, but oh so good.

Next Gatsby Dressing Table (£375.00): Not beauty related. Or fashion. But as I'm moving out of my parents' home in the new year I think a new dressing table is a necessity. Yep, necessity. I'm in love with this one from Next. Mirrored furniture in a dressing room is just, ah, so chic. Way over budget but a girl can dream...

What's on your wishlist this week?

Ax

1 comment: