Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Summit Of Style for Summit Sparkly


I think when it comes to Christmas, glitter calls. Christmas parties, Christmas meals, Christmas draanks and all round Christmasness and what goes perfectly with such festivities? Some damn glitter.

I'm the kinda girl who opts for glittery nails. Sure, a little sparkle on the eyelids has been known to happen from time to time but that's only when I'm feeling cray - standard stuff is sparkly nails. Last year I was all about the bass silver sparkles in the form of Essie Set In Stones but this time I'm opting for more of a bronzed look. Welcome, Essie Summit Of Style. Ohh, mama.

I adore this polish, it's jam-ruddy-packed with different sized glitter particles which are all suspended in a clear gloss meaning you can layer it with pretty much anything. A few faves are Essie After School Boy Blazer - an incredible inky blue that makes the golden sparkles pop, Max Factor Midnight Bronze - the perfect pairing for everything to blend together for ultimate glittering gold and OPI Lincoln Park After Dark - a deep purple that looks almost black and will look insanely good with this glitter (it's also my choice for my Christmas party nails tomorrow!).

Essie Summit Of Style will rock alone, over black, over white, over pretty much errything - do what you like, just promise me you'll treat yourself to this for Christmas?

Ax

2 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a fan of gold and bronze tones but Essie Summit of Style looks so very festive without being too over the top xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie's After School Boy's Blazer. It is a favourite of mine especially in these winter months when I like to wear darker, richer tones on my nails.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete