Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014


Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

Wow what a year it's been! I can't even explain just how fast 2014 has flown by, I know everyone says it but truly it's been a little bit of a rollercoaster. I moved in with my boyfriend, a number of close work colleagues left, I ultimately got promoted at work, I met some wonderful new people in the beauty blogging world and I think I've had one of my most productive blogging years yet! 

Christmas is a time for giving and being around family and I for one am so looking forward to all the festivities over the next few days. Today is being spent with my nephew and then my Dad and family there. My boyfriend and I will then spend Christmas morning in our first home together which will be super special before going out for Christmas Day dinner with his parents. Then we have another Christmas with my Mom and family at hers on Boxing Day. I'm going to see so much family in the coming week and I cannot wait! Time goes by so fast and it'll be so lovely to see everyone - although there's still more family I wish I was seeing (London folk, if you're reading this, I'm looking at you!). 

I want to thank every single one of you who have read my beauty rambles this year. There's been lots and lots of posts - I'll have a run down of the top three for you soon - and I'm just hoping there's plenty more to come in 2015. I want to take things up a notch in 2015 and would love your input for what you'd like to see. So comment below, tweet me or invade my Instagram with suggestions! This little corner of the internet is as much yours as it is mine.

I hope you all have wonderful Christmas celebrations filled with family, all the food you can eat and a couple of gifts thrown in for good measure. Posts round here will be lacking until the New Year because quite frankly, I'll be chowing down on more mince pies than I should and spending a lot of time kicking ass at Monopoly - but follow me on bloglovin to be told when my all time favourites for 2014 post goes live!

In the meantime, Merry Christmas, everyone!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment