Friday, October 03, 2014

Review: Bleach London Reincarnation Mask


I'm pretty sure we all have problems with dry hair every now and then. Back in the day I'd reach for Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle which is still a favourite but I think I may have found one to knock that out the water and take the crown of most moisture-inducing hair mask. Bleach London Reincarnation Mask.

Bleach London Reincarnation Mask came as part of my Beach Lights kit that I used to balayage my hair a month or so ago but it's been loved way past that dyeing experience. Housed in a metal tube, with a rough and ready design, is the most luxurious hair mask you will ever have the pleasure of using. A little goes a long way and it's been a long time since my hair was left feeling so silky soft! The Reincarnation Mask should be left on for 20 minutes to get the full benefit but, when time isn't on my side, I find that 5 minutes or so still injects some moisture into my locks no problem. It doesn't weigh my fine hair down like some masks have done in the past and styling is a dream after using this. I've been using it once a week but think I'll bump this up to 2 when the colder weather arrives.

As someone who's destroyed their hair many a time - whether it be a bad cut, colour or over bleaching it - this stuff will truly resurrect damaged hair. It's marketing towards bleached locks or just coloured but even you guys with virgin strands should try this because, let's face it, winter is coming.

Have you tried Bleach London's Reincarnation Mask?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment