Monday, September 29, 2014

Most Popular Posts: September 2014


I kicked off this little feature for the first time last month and thought I'd do another one this time round! There's just a day left until September is over, autumn is definitely here, but which of this month's posts have you been loving most?

New In: Maybelline Color Elixirs & Color Drama link
The highly anticipated Maybelline Color Elixirs finally landed here in the UK this month and they brought along their pals Color Drama pencils too. Both brilliant new releases that will be an outright hit across the board. Now, I think it's time to add a couple more to my collection...

Birthday Wishlist link
I mixed things up for my birthday wishlist this year using an awesome little site called Grateful Goose - thing wedding gift lists but for any occasion you choose. I think it's gone down well - I've had one or two emails telling me something's been bought from it! Exciting!

My September Face link
This early post went down really well! I look at what makeup I'm reaching for most for the month to create a brown smokey eye and nude 90s lip. What's in store for August? Check back here next week for that installment...

Top Three | Primers link
Seems lots of you have been looking for a new primer this month, no? Well these three are the creme de la creme of primers - things stay put, things look glowy, things look healthy - so I'm hoping it's come in useful for those of you reaching out for a new primer!

Thanks again guys for an awesome month, keep your suggestions for posts and comments coming - your input's what makes HoA great!

Ax

1 comment:

  1. Really love the Color Drama pencils, the shade 'berry much' is stunning for Autumn - you need to pick it up! x

    ReplyDelete