Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday: 12-03-2014


I've not done a wishlist for a while so my picks have had to be seriously slimmed down to the top five...

Soap and Glory Fab Pore 2 in 1 Facial Pore Purifying Mask & Peel £10.00
Jeez that's a long name. But doesn't it sound wonderful? I've never seen this in store before but it caught my eye online and I'd love to see it in the flesh to see what it really consists of. It sounds amazing - pore purifying? Yes please. Mask and peel? Double yes please. And just £10. Right, where's my point card?

Zara 'Stressed' clutch £19.99
Eeek this is so stinkin' cute! I don't have a white clutch but think it'd be a welcomed addition to my wardrobe cause it'll go with everything. This one from Zara is great - I'm not one for slogan stuff but 1) the hidden embossing makes it less garish and 2) it says 'Stressed but Well Dressed'. Yeah, I'm sold.

River Island pink box clutch £30.00
Ahh the summer is upon us and pastels are everywhere on the high street. I'm not normally one for coloured bags but I love the vintage look to this. It comes in a number of other colours too so you're kind of spoiled for choice. However, at £30, is it more expensive than it's worth? 

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Hibiscus £19.00
This little beauty is from the new Nude & Nectar collection. This collection is beautiful and I want everything. However, I think this is topping my wishlist from what I've seen on other blogs. It's a stunning coral cream than can be used for lips or cheeks and the swatches I've seen make it look amazing! I don't have a blush this colour so I'm thinking this could actually bring something to my collection

ASOS Floral Biker Jacket £70.00
Now, this is definitely a little out of my comfort zone and I'm still unsure on whether to splash £70 on a faux leather jacket (I'm desperate for the real thing). But this is so unique I couldn't resist adding it to my saved items list. I adore the watercolour print which makes it a little more girly and much more wearable for spring.

What's on your wishlist this week?

Ax


No comments:

Post a Comment