Friday, October 11, 2013

The Good, The Bad & The Beautiful #1




The Good: Good Things Miracle Mattifier (£7.99)
For all you oily-skinned gals out there, you need to invest in this! I wouldn't recommend using it every day, unless you really do suffer from oily skin as it could be quite drying. I like to focus using it on my T-zone for when I know I'm going to have a long day *shopping trip* or a special event *too many tequilas with the girls*. Instantly I feel all those oils disappear and my makeup really does stay shine free for longer. It has so many extracts that make up a bottle full of goodness. However, the scent I'm not mad on - it's a very strong berry scent but if you're a fruit lover then you'll have no problems with this!

It's a shame that you can get such mixed outcomes from the same brand but I really didn't get along with this. I think it's the first time a product has 'broken me out' and angered my skin. I thought that with the salicylic acid it'd really help clear my skin up but I just came out with tons of spots and my skin was the worst it had been since I was a teen! So disappointing. I'd hoped I could have my skin smelling like mango all the time. I think I'll stick with Una Brennan from now on.

The Beautiful: Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet #42 (£25.00)
Ohh Coco. Why has it taken me so long to invest in your collection? I finally splashed out on a Chanel lipstick and I'm kicking myself for not doing so sooner! It glides on flawlessly, the velvet formula is just so... luxurious. It's classed as matte but it is the most comfortable matte finish I've ever worn - I didn't even realise it was. The colour is a vibrant pink that I do think needs some tanned skin to look it's best. My next might have to be a vampy #41.

Ax

1 comment:

  1. That lipstick is such a gorgeous colour and your teeth are so white! (Jealous!) xx
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete