Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: 25-09-2013


Zara Short Puffer Jacket (£79.99): Everyone needs a winter coat, my last one was from Zara. They seem to do so many beautiful jackets in the winter months! I'm loving this one for it's 90s feel, plus it'll be perfect for when I go skiing next year!

Black Tied Hamsa Bracelet (£16): I adore silver jewellery. I dabble in rose gold every now and then but silver is my thing. I love the turquoise stones in this and the hamsa design is super cool. Black Tied actually have tons of beautiful items!

Sigma Beauty Eyes Kit (£59.99): Steering away form my trusty Real Techniques brushes with this one! However, I don't have any good eyeshadow brushes and struggle when, on the odd occasion, I want to do something more adventurous. This kit would do my nicely!

Links of London Effervescence Bracelet (£95): I actually featured the black version of this n an old Wishlist Wednesday but this new pink version is right up my street! A tad pricey, but I adore Links of London. I have a friendship bracelet and sweetie bracelet already which I adore and I think this would stack with them perfectly.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment