Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday: 24-05-2013

Happy Wednesday beauts! It's midweek!! So, to get us through those last couple of days, I thought I'd collate a bunch of things I am lusting after right now!



1. Anya Hindmarch Makeup Bag - £250
The most adorable makeup bag I have ever seen! Pricey... but beautiful things are worth it, right?

2. Topshop Nail Polish in 'Flying Saucer' - £5
Such a stunning lilac! Looks a little more vibrant than lilacs I already own - and a bargain!

3. Topshop Nail Polish in 'Venus Flytrap' - £5
Neon nails? Yes please! Plus the name is just awesome.

4. Jouer Matte Moisture Tint - £29
This will be ideal for my summer trip to Vegas! So many beauty bloggers are raving about it being a great tinted moisturiser that doesn't leave your skin greasy and shiny - desperate for this.

5. ASOS Oversized Leather Gilet - £130
This is amazing. Sexy and edgy - perfect for summer nights.

6. Links of London Effervescence bracelet - £95
I have a couple of bracelets from Links and absolutely love them - I think this would be a beautiful, classy addition to the collection.

7. ASOS Studded Leather Sandals - £35
Possibly the coolest looking feet treats ever! Neon yellow and studs? Match made in heaven! I'm just gutted it has an ankle strap 'cause they just don't suit me.

8. Anya Hindmarch 'Carker' Wallet - £275
Completely unnecessary price but it is so, so pretty! Stunning colour and I love the cute clasp with the bow logo.

9. Laura Mercier Metallic Eye Cream in 'Rose Gold' - £16.50
I've been searching for a rose gold eye cream for so long and this looks beautiful! I've not tried any Laura Mercier products before so I'd love this to be my first!

10. Laura Mercier Metallic Eye Cream in 'Alloy' - £16.50
Again, same product as above but more of a taupe shade. Super wearable and super stunning! Pretty please?

So there are the things I'm lusting after this week! Have you tried any of the products before? Or is there anything I should be looking out for instead?

Much love,
Ax


No comments:

Post a Comment