Friday, June 26, 2015

Trying Out Too Faced

Too Faced is one of those brands I've seen absolutely everywhere in the blogosphere but it's taken me so long to really get round to trying any of it. The Christmas releases are always amazing and the insane range of bronzers really intrigue me but I have no idea where to start! As always for me, when trying a new brand I like to opt for some kind of lip product and that's exactly what happened here.

First up is Too Faced Color Bomb in Never Enough Nude* (£19.00). My collection of nude lipsticks is insane but I'm all for finding that perfect tone. The Color Bomb sticks give you that tingly lip plumping feeling after a minute or two of wearing them - something which has never bothered me but some might find it uncomfortable. The shade itself is nice and wearable but nothing too stand out. I really like the satin finish but the colour doesn't really show up much on me unless I put foundation or something on underneath to neutralise. I'd definitely look at other shades though because the formula is really nice and like I said, a gorgeous glossy satin finish!

The other lipstick I've been trying is Too Faced La Creme in Razzle Dazzle Rose* (£18.00). I featured this in a Top 5 Spring Pinks post a few months ago and to be honest, I'm still loving it! The packaging is insanely gorgeous, I adore the brushed gold finish with the cute little logo on the lid but what's inside the packaging is so, so lovely. The shade is very much a purple toned pink, perfect for those who like cooler toned lippys but it's the formula that I adore - super creamy, it glides on the lips without clinging to dry patches and the pigmentation is amazing. I said it before, and I'll say it again, I need more shades of this!

So what else do I need to try from Too Faced? The bronzers are definitely on the list but c'mon - enable me.

Ax

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any Too Faced lipsticks yet but I love the brand, these sound lovely.


    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete