Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Handbag Beauty Essentials


Oh hey strangers! *waves frantically!* I know, I know, I've been seriously AWOL this past week or so but things just got a little cray in my home/work life. As some of you may have seen, I went to Insurgence 7 the weekend before last - a convention for fans of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals - and then work just went haywire so I've not really had two seconds to sit down and blog. I've got a week of content ready to go though so let's get back on this blogging train, shall we?!

Being so busy means I've been having to touch up my makeup during the day more often than I normally would so a little stash is being kept in my bag at the moment. I don't like carrying too much though so just the essentials that I know will need to be touched up and that don't end up all cakey when reapplied.

My Soap & Glory Kick Ass Powder is my all time favourite setting powder and although it keeps me shine free for most of the day, it's nice to have it on hand for emergencies. A quick swipe of this over any unwanted shine and it's gone in an instant. I love the yellow tone to this as well to counteract inevitable redness I get from hot summery days! A touch of L'Oreal Lumi Magique concealer goes a long way to hiding a long day too - a dab under the eyes and in the inner corner brightens my face making me look much fresher. If things are looking really drab, I've got my Charlotte Tilbury Rock n Kohl Eye Cheat liner for even more eye-opening tactics. The only part of my makeup that seriously fades on busy days it my winged liner - there's only so much heat a liner can take - so I throw in my L'Oreal Superliner Superstar for touch ups.

The most recent addition to my handbag essentials is a Travalo* - I finally got my hands on one! The beaut Amelia Liana raves about these and I can now see why. The easiest way to transport your perfume of choice without a hefty bottle weighing your bag down. Simply take the spray top off your perfume, and press the Travalo down on top (there's a little hole on the end) until it's all full. My choice right now? Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess of course!

What are your handbag essentials?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment