Friday, May 01, 2015

Most Popular Posts April 2015


Ooh it's been a while since I did a monthly round up, hasn't it?! Well as we hit 1st of May 2015 - seriously, what? When did that happen? - I thought it about time we bring it back!

Trying Out Meat-Free link
My few days of going meat free went down a storm as April's most popular! I know I'm mainly beauty focused but it's always nice to share other aspects of my life and that includes what I'm shoving in my mouth, apparently. I've been carrying on with this a little bit too, forgoing meat for a few meals a week, and it feels great! I'm not giving it up - hello, pepperoni pizza - but it's a nice alternative. 

New In: Kelly Brook & Britney Spears Fragrances link
I wasn't quite expecting this to do as well as it did, purely because it's hard to explain a fragrance scent over the internet! But two new releases, from two kick-ass babes, that are affordable and easy to get hold of - what's not to like?

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus link
Ooh I'd been dying to get my hands on this for so long before it was finally released! I adore this girly, sparkly duo and think it's a great addition to the Viva Glam line for MAC. Plus, it's for a super good cause so you can feel like you're doing your part while sporting a crazy bright pink lip!

The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea link
This stuff is still my favourite at the moment - and my other half's! He keeps getting out the shower going 'Oh yeah I used that green stuff in a tub, it smells really nice!' so I'm going to have to repurchase soon! I think I'm going to go for the shower gel as well though because I seriously just want to bathe myself in this scent forever!

What would you guys like to see among my posts for May?

Ax

1 comment:

  1. I need to try the new body shop green tea range x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete