Monday, February 16, 2015

Estee Lauder's Little Black Primer


When Estee Lauder's Little Black Primer* popped through my door a few weeks ago I was intrigued to say the least. Sure I use a face primer and an eyeshadow primer pretty much on a daily basis but something for my lashes? That's new!

The Little Black Primer can be used solely alone for a natural flutter, underneath your usual mascara to enhance and give a little more volume or on top to set things in place, kind of like a waterproof jacket if you like. Now I've been playing with this and find that the best use for me is either on it's own for days when I want a natural look or on top to seal. I haven't found it to have particularly volume boosting properties on my lashes but it is a nice little addition. I do love the wand though, the curve in it is similar to Benefit's Roller Lash which I find super useful for grabbing tiny bottom lashes.

Some may feel it's just another unnecessary step but as someone who uses 1 or 2 mascaras a day anyway, this wasn't much of a hassle. Do you need it? At £20, no. But is it worth a look? Yeah, why not.

Have you tried Estee Lauder's Little Black Primer?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment