Sunday, December 07, 2014

The Clothes Show 2014 - Photo Diary



















As mentioned yesterday, I went back to the Clothes Show this year but this time I had the company of the lovely Hannah (Love Icon Fantasy Ego) which was amazing and we had such a good time. You can read more about the great opportunity with Olympus in yesterday's post as today I've selected a ton of images from the whole day to give you a taster of what the Clothes Show is all about. If you're going this year - it's on until Tuesday 9th - then you're in for a treat! The Beauty Hall in particular is bloomin' fabulous!

We got to see not only the main fashion show in the Fashion Theatre, which was brilliant this year, but also a couple of shows on the Olympus PEN Designer Catwalk including some college collections and the incredible Sibling.

When we first arrived Spencer Matthews from Made in Chelsea had just arrived for his photocall. Now, I'm no MIC fan and definitely not a Spencer fan but we somehow found ourselves having a snap with him anyway - one box ticked! There were lots of others from MIC and TOWIE too throughout the day but as I said, I'm not a massive fan of theres so wasn't too phased - although Hannah was an excellent celeb spotter!

Flamingo Candles has a stand this year which was great as I'd always wanted to get a couple but wanted to smell them for myself first. Needless to say I did come home with a couple - the candle version of a favourite perfume and also something a little Christmassy - stay tuned for a post on those soon but if you're going to the Clothes Show this year, pay them a visit. There was also samples of yummy Starbucks on offer as well as a Lambrini and scrummy toffee flavoured vodka from Thunder.

The Beauty Hall is by far my favourite part of the whole event though. Rimmel, Barry M, Models Own and Ciate were all there with some incredible discounts and deals and the Elemis bus was a great little addition. I managed to behave myself this year though but could have walked away with so much! There's lots of independent companies there too which is great to see support for and try out new products from brands you may not have known about before.

All in all, another great year at The Clothes Show and I'll definitely be back next time - gutted I couldn't have gone for another couple of days this year!

Are you heading to Birmingham for The Clothes Show?

Ax

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fantastic day out. I haven't been to the clothes show in ages! Must remember to go next year x

    ReplyDelete