Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin C Moisturiser SPF 30


I picked this baby up as part of a little haul in The Body Shop a couple of months ago and have been using it every single morning since. I was after a new moisturiser with SPF and my skin was looking a little lacklustre. Enter, The Body Shop Vitamin C Moisturiser SPF 30.

You'd just assume this would be your standard moisturiser but it is so silky on the skin, it soaks in effortlessly and leaves me with a little bit of a glow. There's no shimmer or anything in it - and I'm not talking greasy face glow - I just get that cliche 'lit from within' thing going on. It's not too thick but feels nice and rich on my dehydrated skin and I've definitely seen a lift in my skin since using this. Sometimes products with SPF can feel really cakey but this definitely isn't one of those. I'd been eyeing up the Benefit and Clinique offerings, and sure maybe I should have a separate SPF and moisturiser, but I couldn't justify parting with cash before holiday. With UVA and UVB protection, this was the perfect alternative.

Oh, also - it smells delicious. I remember sneaking a drop or two of my stepmom's Vitamin C Serum from The Body Shop when I'd just started secondary school because I love the smell so much and this is just as citrusy and fresh as that! 

Will I repurchase? Yes I'm pretty sure I'm going to. Unless I get some secret money sent to me so I can afford something more high end. Alas, that's not going to happen so this high street alternative, at just £13, will do me just fine, thanking you!

Have you tried The Body Shop Vitamin C Moisturiser SPF 30?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment