Sunday, February 16, 2014

Skincare Sunday: Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference


As you read this, I'll probably be either on the flight or landed in Baquiera-Beret in Spain ready for a week of skiing! Leaving soggy England for crisp snow, blue skies and beautiful mountains... bliss! 

This Sunday though I thought I'd share a beautiful moisturiser that I've been using since receiving it as a Christmas gift. After a could couple of months daily usage, I think I can give an honest view on Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex. Phew, what a mouthful! Elizabeth Arden is pretty foolproof when it comes to skincare, products not only look luxurious but feel luxurious on the skin and this is no different.

When I first started using it I felt like it was way too heavy but after a few weeks I think my highly dehydrated skin was partly to blame for the cream struggling to soak in. I use it every morning before applying my makeup and it's been making such a difference. I can be a bit flaky when it comes to what moisturisers I use in the morning (not skin wise, choice wise...) and tend to use whatever's lying around but I wanted to make my morning routine a little more set-in-stone and stick with one product for a long period of time - so I gave this a good go. After just a few days my skin began to feel hydrated, less tight and I've found the redness in my cheeks has gone down in recent weeks too.

You don't need much to cover the face and despite using it every day for more or less 8 weeks it's hardly gone down and it'll be lasting me a very long time! It's not very travel-friendly, I'll have decanted this for my trip, because of the glass packaging which makes it super heavy but it doesn't bother me - I'd rather deal with the glass in favour of a luxurious feeling product as opposed to the matter of days I'll travel with it during the year.

I don't think I'll use this in the summer as it will be too rich for warmer weather but for these colder months it's working wonders!

It's currently on sale at Debenhams here.

What's your favourite moisturiser at the moment?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment