Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Next Christmas Wishlist #NextmasWishlist


I did a general Christmas wishlist earlier this week which included a gorgeous set of pjs from Next - I'd forgotten just how much a love the stuff in Next! When I was invited to put together a #NextmasWishlist I was straight on it pulling together my current faves. This collection is full of Christmas sparkle, winter whites and pine tree greens - perfect for the festive season! - and I'd be super happy to have any of these wrapped up under the tree!

Faux Fur Trim Boucle Coat £75 link
I spotted this in the black first but this white is absolutely beautiful! It looks really classy and the fur trim sets it off for winter perfectly. J'adore.

Trapeze Sweater £18-£24 link
Something a little cosier and perfect for Christmas Eve snuggles round the fire! I love this shade and the subtle embellishment on the sleeves gives it a little festive cheer without being too over the top.

Sequin Front T-shirt £30 link
Ok so this is getting really into the spirit of things! Who can resist sequins? Black sequins are a little less in your face though and this tee would look great with a pair of skinny jeans and strappy heels for Christmas drinks with friends.

Matte Black Leather Jacket £160 link
Ok so this is definitely on the pricey side but it is beautiful. I've been on the hunt for a leather jacket for so long but they all seem to have odd padding or ribbing - this is subtle, classic and timeless. LOVE.

Lace Up Black Boots £40 link
Who doesn't love a pair of black boots in winter? These are great because of the chunky soles meaning they'll stand the test of time in ice and snow as well as keeping tootsies warm. Plus, they look great.

Gold Sequin Wrap Skirt £42 link
Back on the sequins and going all out with this wrap skirt - how stunning is this?! The gold is more of an antique gold meaning it's a little less 'flash' and would look amazing for a Christmas party. Even paired with the sequin tee for all out festive cheer!

Grey Snuggle Cardigan £22 link
This is listed as a cardigan but for me it's a dressing gown... something I don't actually have! I prefer this length on a dressing gown and the grey looks super cosy - plus I really like the satin belt to give it a bit of glam.

Green Platform Sandals £38 link
My Mom will see this and be thinking "You can't wear ankle straps!"... yep, I have chunky ankles and straps round them make them look pretty bad but dya know what? I think I'd deal with it for these shoes. A gorgeous colour, stunning shape and they look reasonably comfortable for such a high heel!

Have you seen anything from Next that you like recently?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment