Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tweed and Tails | Ciate


That Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar is a beautiful thing. Today I bring you Tweed and Tails.

I'm loving the alternative winter colours recently. Don't get me wrong, Revlon Vixen will always have my heart but something like Tweed and Tails is a nice change up to the standard A/W colours you see. The Ciate shade is a pure khaki green - yes, a colour more akin to an army theme night at uni, but still. I love me some khaki whether in clothes or makeup so popping it on my nails was inevitable. 

Opaque in two coats and followed with my standard Seche Vite topcoat, you can't go far wrong! Plus isn't the name, Tweed and Tails, simply amazing? Granted I'm not donning a flat cap, riding boots and a hound but this puts me in good stead, I'd say!

Currently just £4.00 for the full size here!

Did you have the Mini Mani Month? What was your favourite?

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment